Nicknamed 'liquid oxygen' for hair by blow's stylists, blowpro's heat is on protective daily primer takes the harm out of heat styling. Now in a convenient 2 oz. travel size!
An essential first step for a professional home blowout, heat is on protective daily primer provides essential nutrients that prime and protect hair from heat styling. Working with your hair's natural defenses, its pure protein blend detangles, conditions and strengthens hair weightlessly. Now you never need to compromise your hair's health again.
how it works
A natural heat-screen, blowpro heat is on insulates hair, delivering essential moisture through its unique blend of proteins. Sweet almond detangles, tames flyaways and restores shine. Milk proteins and Aloe Vera team up to gently seal the cuticle, insulating and protecting hair. Rice proteins penetrate the hair shaft, nourishing and moisturizing deep down for increased flexibility. Hair is strengthened, shiny, manageable and fully prepped for a stress-free blowout.
how to use
For effective protection from regular blowouts and heat styling, spritz all over freshly cleansed, towel-dried hair before you reach for your dryer. It's lightweight enough for every hair type – even the finest textures.
- Vitamin water for the hair, heat is on can be used on clean, dry hair the day after your blow dry for a touch-up, to fix a side-swept bang or smooth out a ponytail bump.
- Combine with blow up thickening mist to help fine, straight or over-processed hair find bounce, volume and softness. For best results, massage both products through damp hair before your blowout.
What sets blowpro apart from the rest? Developed, tested and proven by the experts at Blow, New York's premier blow dry bar, blowpro hair care is formulated with an exclusive pure protein blend that is nourishing yet weightless - delivering all the protection you need and the lasting style you want. Blowpro products are also free of harsh sulfates, parabens & sodium chloride and are 100% keratin treatment compliant.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice)
- Aloe-derived ingredients condition the scalp, control flaking and leave hair soft and supple.
- Pure Rice Protein
- Adding body and fullness, rice protein conditions and plumps hair from within.
- Pure Milk Protein
- Enhances 'stretch-ability' of hair, creating all over body and fullness.
- Sweet Almond Protein (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis)
- Adds body, conditions hair and is one of the few nutrients that stimulates hair growth.